小众纪录片影视聚合

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 74|回复: 0

爱情奇幻电影《倒数说爱你(2023)/我比今天更爱你 / Yesterday Once More》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

[复制链接]

125万

主题

125万

帖子

218万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-13 22:23:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

爱情奇幻电影《倒数说爱你(2023)/我比今天更爱你 / Yesterday Once More》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

电影《倒数说爱你(2023)》,这部电影在其他国家或地区也被叫做或翻译为,《我比今天更爱你 》,《 Yesterday Once More》。本片于2023-04-28(中国大陆)正式上映。本片的片长是101分钟。本片的发行语言是汉语普通话。本片导演是林孝谦,这也是他的代表作品,在接受采访时他说,为了拍摄这部片子,他筹备了很长时间。主演阵容也是非常的强大,演员陈飞宇、周也、赵小棠、孙天宇、赵丽娟、岳跃利、白茶、成方旭、杨子骅、吴栩栩、傅铂涵、罗意淳等都参与了演出,而且在剧中表现都非常可圈可点,这部影片制片和出品地区是中国大陆地区。本片的豆瓣评分是6.0分,本片在IMDB上的评分则是8分。总的来说,这个分数比较符合本片的实际情况。

剧情梗概:倒数说爱你是一部爱情,奇幻片,相信真爱终会相遇,相信有情人终成眷属,你我的爱情约定即刻开始倒数。谷雨轩(陈飞宇 饰)和韩书妍(周也 饰)儿时巧遇结缘,却又遗憾错过。长大后的两人再度相遇,命中注定般地坠入爱河,在历经恋爱的幸福与甜蜜后,却不得不共同面临命运的考验。时间的齿轮开始转动,双向奔赴的他们能否用爱创造奇迹?When Yuxuan (starring Chen Feiyu) meets his childhood friend Shuyan (starring Zhou Ye) after years, the friendship soon deepens into love. But not for long, a car accident takes the life of Shuyan. With deep sorrow, Yuxuan makes a wish to make himself travel through time back to the last day they meet each other. Reunion or separation, which one is their ultimate fate?一句话评论:商业爱情电影的良心之作。别等了,大胆为爱奔赴,让彼此在一起的每一秒都值得纪念。倒数说爱你很看。珍惜眼前人,勇敢追求和守护爱情。倒数说爱你观影repo。双向奔赴的爱情。逆转时间 坚定赴爱。打破时空循环,奔赴爱的山海。让爱不再倒数。有缘人终会相遇。

Countdown to Say I Love You is a romance and fantasy film. I believe that true love will eventually meet, I believe that lovers will eventually get married, and the countdown to our love agreement will begin immediately. Gu Yuxuan (played by Chen Feiyu) and Han Shuyan (played by Zhou Ye) met by chance when they were children, but unfortunately missed it. When they grew up, the two met again and fell in love as if destined. After experiencing the happiness and sweetness of love, they had to face the test of fate together. The gears of time begin to turn. Can they create miracles with love as they run in both directions? When Yuxuan (starring Chen Feiyu) meets his childhood friend Shuyan (starring Zhou Ye) after years, the friendship soon deepens into love. But not for long, a car accident takes the life of Shuyan. With deep sorrow, Yuxuan makes a wish to make himself travel through time back to the last day they meet each other. Reunion or separation, which one is their ultimate fate? One sentence comment: A conscientious work of commercial love movies. Don't wait any longer, run for love boldly and make every second together worth remembering. The countdown to saying I love you is very interesting. Cherish the people in front of you and bravely pursue and protect love. Countdown to Say I Love You movie repo. Love that goes both ways. Reversal of time and love with determination. Break the cycle of time and space and rush to the mountains and seas of love. Let love no longer count down. Destined people will eventually meet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

【文件列表】:

kuvun.org.yesterday once more 2023 1080p chinese web-dl 【】
倒数说爱你[国语配音+中文字幕].yesterday.once.more.2023.1080p.web-dl. 【2.48GB】

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:悬疑惊悚恐怖电影《恐惧医院(2023)/ Disquiet》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载
下一篇:喜剧电影《向前看(2022)》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 22:33 , Processed in 0.414412 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.