小众纪录片影视聚合

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 84|回复: 0

儿童奇幻冒险电影《巴啦啦小魔仙(2013)/巴啦啦小魔仙大电影 / Balala the Fairies》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

[复制链接]

125万

主题

125万

帖子

218万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-13 23:22:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

儿童奇幻冒险电影《巴啦啦小魔仙(2013)/巴啦啦小魔仙大电影 / Balala the Fairies》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

电影《巴啦啦小魔仙(2013)》,这部电影在其他国家或地区也被叫做或翻译为,《巴啦啦小魔仙大电影 》,《 Balala the Fairies》。本片于2013-01-31(中国大陆)正式上映。本片的片长是85分钟。本片的发行语言是汉语普通话。本片导演是李欣、叶凯,这也是他的代表作品,在接受采访时他说,为了拍摄这部片子,他筹备了很长时间。主演阵容也是非常的强大,演员廖景萱、袁奇峰、王慧、唐梦娅等都参与了演出,而且在剧中表现都非常可圈可点,这部影片制片和出品地区是中国大陆地区。本片的豆瓣评分是3.9分,在IMDB上,同样是这个原因,暂时也还没有人打出分数。总的来说,这个分数比较符合本片的实际情况。

剧情梗概:巴啦啦小魔仙是一部儿童,奇幻,冒险片,在一个月朗星稀的夜晚,美雪(易蜜儿 饰)、美琪(周利书 饰)、石小龙(沈策 饰)等好朋友在观星露营时,意外目击一枚硕大的陨石。连同陨石一同出现的,还有神秘的魔法师和受伤的美丽小鸟。美雪、美琪将小鸟带回家,并为之取名小星。未过多久,两个神秘怪异之人盯上了凌家姐妹。而各种危机和诡异事件也交替发生在姐妹俩的身上。正在此危急时刻,小蓝(廖景萱 饰)和游乐王子(袁奇峰 饰)及时赶到,化解了美雪她们的危机。原来名叫哈莱星的星球发生异变,脱离轨道的哈莱星正向地球撞来。危险渐次逼近,正义的小魔仙最终能否拯救世界……                                                                      本片为同名电视剧的电影版。The film is mainly about the fairies's fate \"star of the key\" mysterious fall, Blue fairy back to the human world, with Qi Mei fairy and Xue Mei fairy together, Guarding the positive energy, exposing the big conspiracy and defending the fairy castle.一句话评论:别想拿“小孩子看的片子何必计较太多”来堵我们的嘴!。人人可以成为巴拉拉小魔仙。假发,低龄少女,各种道具。其实我觉得最牛的是他至今还在网上找不到下载版本!!!。其实打一星你们都什么心态啦XD。给超低龄无知儿童看的烂片。额,纯属吐槽。何必跟孩子较劲。一不小心让我想起了让我来朵蜜你吧。我很喜欢(喜欢到痹呀)。

Balala Little Demon Fairy is a children's, fantasy, and adventure film. On a bright and starry night, good friends such as Miyuki (played by Yi Mier), Meiqi (played by Zhou Lishu), Shi Xiaolong (played by Shen Ce), etc. While camping for stargazing, I accidentally saw a huge meteorite. Along with the meteorites, there are also mysterious magicians and injured beautiful birds. Miyuki and Meiqi took the bird home and named it Little Star. It didn't take long before two mysterious and weird people targeted the Ling sisters. Various crises and strange events also happened to the two sisters alternately. At this critical moment, Xiaolan (played by Liao Jingxuan) and Prince Yu (played by Yuan Qifeng) arrived in time to resolve Miyuki and the others' crisis. A sudden change occurred in the planet originally named Halley Star, which was out of orbit and heading towards the earth. The danger is approaching, can the righteous little devil finally save the world? This film is the movie version of the TV series of the same name. The film is mainly about the fairies's fate \"star of the key\" mysterious fall, Blue fairy back to the human world, with Qi Mei fairy and Xue Mei fairy together, Guarding the positive energy, exposing the big conspiracy and defending the fairy castle. One sentence comment: Don’t try to block our mouths with “Why should we care too much about a movie for children?”! . Everyone can become Balala. Wigs, young girls, various props. In fact, I think the most awesome thing is that he still can’t find a downloadable version online! ! ! . Actually, what's your mentality when giving one star? XD. A bad movie for very young and ignorant children. Um, just a rant. Why bother to compete with children. It accidentally reminded me of Let Me Give You Honey. I like it very much (I like it so much).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

【文件列表】:

【巴啦啦小魔仙大电影】
【DVDscr-RMVB.国语中字】
【2013最新上映中国奇幻冒险大片】
RMVB 【366 MB】
【www.71pp.net】
Balala.the.Fairies.2013.DVDRip.Xvid,AC3-S 【1018 MB】
Balala the Fairies.2013.720p.HDRip.x264.AAC-DWRMP4 【945 MB】
Balala the Fairies.2013.1080p.WEB-DL.x264.AAC-XLMVMKV 【1.33 GB】
【巴啦啦小魔仙】
【高清720P完美版HD-RMVB.国语中字】
【2013最新中国奇幻冒险大片】
RMVB 【808 MB】
【巴啦啦小魔仙大电影】
【DVD-RMVB.国语中字】
【2013最新中国奇幻冒险大片】
RMVB 【550 MB】
【巴啦啦小魔仙大电影】
【高清1280版BD-RMVB.国语中字】
【2013最新中国奇幻冒险大片】
RMVB 【506 MB】
梦幻天堂·龙网(xiepp.cc).巴啦啦小魔仙大电影MP4 【1.01 GB】

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:惊悚恐怖电影《佛莱迪大战杰森(2003)/ Freddy vs. Jason/猛鬼街8 / 鬼王再生 / 佛莱迪大战杰森之开膛破肚 / 十三号星期五半夜鬼上床 / FvJ》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载
下一篇:动作科幻惊悚冒险电影《星际旅行5:终极先锋(1989)/ Star Trek V: The Final Frontier/星际迷航5 / 星空奇遇记5:最后战线(港) / 星舰奇航记5:终极先锋(台) / 星际争霸战5 / 星舰迷航记5 / Star Trek 5》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 02:25 , Processed in 0.224183 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.