小众纪录片影视聚合

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 59|回复: 0

爱情奇幻电影《那片星空那片海(2017)/来自海洋的你 / 那片星空那片海 第一季 / The Starry Night The Starry Sea》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

[复制链接]

125万

主题

125万

帖子

218万

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2024-5-26 15:24:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

爱情奇幻电影《那片星空那片海(2017)/来自海洋的你 / 那片星空那片海 第一季 / The Starry Night The Starry Sea》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

电影《那片星空那片海(2017)》,这部电影在其他国家或地区也被叫做或翻译为,《来自海洋的你 》,《 那片星空那片海 第一季 》,《 The Starry Night The Starry Sea》。本片的发行语言是汉语普通话。本片导演是卫翰韬、邓衍成,这也是他的代表作品,在接受采访时他说,为了拍摄这部片子,他筹备了很长时间。主演阵容也是非常的强大,演员冯绍峰、郭碧婷、王阳明、王萌黎、隋咏良、郭晓婷、王梓薇、黄宥明、王彦霖、李子峰等都参与了演出,而且在剧中表现都非常可圈可点,这部影片制片和出品地区是中国大陆地区。本片的豆瓣评分是3.4分,本片在IMDB上的评分则是7.9分。总的来说,这个分数比较符合本片的实际情况。

剧情梗概:那片星空那片海是一部爱情,奇幻片,沈螺(郭碧婷 饰)是是一个善良的平凡女孩,大城市中繁忙的生活令她感到万分疲惫,于是决定来到海岛休养生息,享受宁静安稳的慢生活。一次偶然之中,沈螺遇见了名为吴居蓝(冯绍峰 饰)的男子,很快,沈螺便发现,吴居蓝竟然并非人类,而是属于一个十分古老的种族——鲛人族。                                                                      美好的爱情跨越了种族产生在了沈螺和吴居蓝之间,两人需要面对的,是比寻常爱情更多的考验和更艰险的旅程,可即便如此,他们还是选择了坚持,选择了握住对方的手永不分开。每一个鲛人的身上都有一颗鲛人灵珠,这颗价值连城的灵珠使得鲛人总是遭到人类无情的杀害。贪婪的周家老爷为了得到灵珠不惜绑架沈螺以其性命要挟吴居蓝,为了沈螺,吴居蓝甘愿献出生命。The romantic tale follows a girl living on a small island shelters and falls in love with a man from no where. The mysteries surrounding them gradually unravel his true identity, the ultimate end of an evolutionary process distinct from human beings.一句话评论:什么芒果台时候能播个三观正的青春偶像剧。我恨作者还有编剧。无心冒犯各位,好好的美人鱼整成了都敏俊?。我好像看到一个假的冯绍峰。太差了。以我童心,观我童话。清新的海洋之风    梦中的世外桃源——《那片星空那片海》观后感。简单说一下我的观看体验,打五分是因为我是作为粉丝来补剧的!。自以为深情的脑残片。那片星空。

That Starry Sky That Sea is a romance and fantasy film. Shen Luo (played by Guo Biting) is a kind-hearted ordinary girl. The busy life in the big city made her feel extremely tired, so she decided to come to the island to recuperate and enjoy peace and stability. slow life. By chance, Shen Luo met a man named Wu Julan (played by Feng Shaofeng). Soon, Shen Luo discovered that Wu Julan was not a human being, but belonged to a very ancient race-the Shark tribe.                                                                    A beautiful love transcends race and occurs between Shen Luo and Wu Julan. What the two need to face is more tests and a more difficult and dangerous journey than ordinary love, but even so, they still choose to persevere and hold on. Hold each other's hands and never let go. Every shark has a shark spirit bead in his body. This priceless spirit bead makes the sharks always be ruthlessly killed by humans. In order to obtain the spiritual pearl, the greedy Master Zhou even kidnapped Shen Luo and threatened Wu Julan with his life. Wu Julan was willing to sacrifice his life for Shen Luo. The romantic tale follows a girl living on a small island shelters and falls in love with a man from no where. The mysteries surrounding them gradually unravel his true identity, the ultimate end of an evolutionary process distinct from human beings. One sentence comment: What Mango Channel can sometimes broadcast a youth idol drama with a positive outlook on life. I hate the author and screenwriter. No offense to you all, but the good mermaid turned into Do Minjun? . I seem to have seen a fake Feng Shaofeng. too poor. Watch my fairy tale with my childlike innocence. The fresh ocean wind and the paradise in dreams - thoughts after watching "The Starry Sky and the Sea". Let me briefly talk about my viewing experience. I give it a five-point rating because I came to catch up on the show as a fan! . A piece of brain that thinks it is affectionate. That starry sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

【文件列表】:

【720p高清中文字幕】
那片星空那片海迅雷下载.2017.12.27gb.torrent 【12.27GB】
【1080p超清中文字幕】
那片星空那片海迅雷下载.2017.24.52gb.torrent 【24.52GB】

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:剧情电影《闺蜜决(2017)/奔跑吧,依兰 / 38度青春》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载
下一篇:[犯罪][][2010][美国][恐怖/惊悚][杀死凯蒂][BDrip-AVI/2.01G][英语中字]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-22 02:56 , Processed in 0.108829 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.