【年份】:1998
【语言】:英语 / 意大利语
【上映时间】: 2004-10-09(匈牙利)
【片长】: 180
【原名】:I guardiani del cielo
【又名】:天地浩劫 / 沙漠风暴 / Tower of the Firstborn
【评分】:豆瓣:6.8 ,IMDB:4.5
【IMDb链接】: tt0211396

在这部长子之塔剧情/冒险片中,据说长子之塔藏有无尽的宝藏,引来了许多人的觊觎,也因此而丧生。约翰与麦可两兄弟也在寻找此塔,他俩的重逢,勾起令人感伤的回忆,而感情恩怨使麦可想致胞兄于死地。一次暴风使约翰生死未卜,约翰的独生女黛安,为寻父而踏上危险之旅,在旅途中,她巧遇天文物里学家荷根,两人结伴同行,而黛安的旧往情人拉西德王子总在危难之际现身解围。荷根也渐渐爱上黛安,常常与拉西德争风吃醋。                              最后历经千辛万苦,众人终于来到长子之塔,一解千古之谜。

Diane, a young and attractive archaeologist, gets to know Dr. Neal Hogan in the secret archives at the Vatican. Both of them are interested in the great mystery that Diane's father, the famous scientist Dr. Shannon, must have uncovered in Africa -- because since that time her father has not been seen by a living soul. Nevertheless, Diane is absolutely convinced that her father is still alive: he was looking for the "tower of the first born", which according to ancient records is supposed to lead to "great wisdom". Ignoring her friends' warnings, Diane decides to travel off in search of her father and find the legendary tower. Also in search of the monument -- which has contained secret knowledge about space and time for millennia -- are a sheik's horde of wild desert riders, as well as a heavily-armed group of soldiers under the command of the brave officer Léon. Together with her protector Rashid, an mysterious prince of the desert and old friend of her father's whom she knows from her youth, Diane withstands great dangers, and finally comes face-to-face with her missing father...

找找资料再说吧。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
电影《长子之塔  I guardiani del cielo》(1998法国 / 意大利)--高清4K/1080P迅雷BT资源下载

【文件列表】:

Tower of the Firstborn (2004) DVDR(xvid) NL Subs DMT 【1.55GB】
Tower of the Firstborn (1998)  2 delen TBS 【4.32GB】

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:电影《奥德赛 L'odyssée》(2016法国)--高清4K/1080P迅雷BT资源下载
下一篇:电影《私语岛》(2007美国)--高清4K/1080P迅雷BT资源下载
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 22:20 , Processed in 0.434388 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.